2015年7月28日 星期二

[C#] Android, iOS App icon generator

When we develop Android or iOS App, we need to design the icon the our App as well.
The annoying problem is that we need to have different resolutions of icons.

There have many free website which can help to us to do that.
However, some websites need to have account to start generating.
Some websites may have slow response time.

So...I decide to write a program using C# for such purpose.
At the same time, I think that there may have many people have similar requirement like me.
I would like to share my program as below:

I suggest that you can design a icon with the resolution of 1024x1024.
That you can open it with generateAppIcon and generate files with different resolutions you need.


By the way, we often use rounded corner in our icon.
In Android, you can design your rounded corner.
The system will show the icon as you design.

However, in iOS, the system will generate the rounded corner itself.
The radius of rounded corner may change for different system version.
I would like to suggest that you can design a icon without rounded corner and let the system to generate the rounded corner itself.

沒有留言:

張貼留言